WEDDING PLANNER: MANAGEMENT & INSPIRATION
EXPERIENCED – CALM – PROFESSIONAL – PERSONABLE – AWARD WINNING – CREATIVE – HONEST
WHAT I DO…
– Event Management, On the Day Coordination, Problem Solving & Styling
– Specialisations in Eco Friendly, DIY & Outdoor Celebrations
– In The Lake District & Cumbria for International, National and Local Clients
– Venue Management for unique spaces & Business Consultancy for Wedding Professionals
– Workshops for couples & wedding planners
… Organised Creativity
WHY IS WBA DIFFERENT?…
Honest – If an element doesnt fit or isnt worth the money or effort for the look and feel you want, I feel its important to share my opinion and the options. From years of experience and an absolute passion for creating worthwhile events, I can guarantee your time and money are well invested. Sometimes you just need an honest sounding board and someone to hear your ideas then help bringing them to life.
Creative – Every celebration should reflect you both so I will take time to get to know you and ensure the plans highlights your story. I love a challenge so tell us your quirks and obsessions! What’s your home like? What’s your favourite hobby? What defines you?
Calm – A Wedding Planner should always be calm. Like a swan across the lake, working hard with all the grace I can muster! Nothing will get in the way of keeping everyone happy. Every event is about the people so this is at the forefront of every plan. I concentrate on the experiences of all involved, from the tastes, textures and temperatures to the smells and sounds.